Sunday, February 26, 2017

Jesus of Malibu / Family of Artists.



Margaux Lopis -
www.margauxlopis.org

I'm french and graphic designer.
After studies in Applied Arts in France, I was working 6 years in an
advertising company. Today, I'm looking for a new creative energy.
I live and work in Berlin since September 2009.

In my work, I try to mix up curiosity, humor, "rudeness".
I'd like to give another face of the daily life... when it's possible !

In Jesus of Malibu, Anais and Billy filmed their own conception of life in a very free way.
That's why I collaborate today in their project with pleasure.
All my compositions are made of ideas that the film has suggested to me. It's my entire own interpretation. No rules. The opposite of the job I used to do in agencies.

I really like the aesthetic of the film, the way they made these beautiful images mixed with serious ideas and comic situations... with a lot of honesty.

Very glad to participate to this project.

No comments: